Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day

I am so grateful to be a mother. As difficult as it can be at times, there is nothing more fulfilling.

Today in sacrament meeting, the Primary children sang a medley of songs as they traditionally do. This was the first year Carter was able to participate. He stood in the front and he waved proudly to me as they began to sing. It brought tears to my eyes because it is amazing he is already to that age. He also began to pick his nose which made me laugh and cry at the same time. There is always one and I never thought this time, it would be mine!!

3 comments:

Darcie said...

You are a wonderful mother Carly. And you look beautiful in that picture too. :)

kacie said...

You two are so cute. We still need to get together. I'm horrible and doing things like that. 8016459989 call when you are at amee's again. I work saturday nights.

Anonymous said...

I tagged you so get to work sista!