Monday, May 26, 2008

A little peek into my soul...

I have realized that I always write about Carter (with such an endearing child, it's natural) so I thought I would write a bit about myself.

I have an obsession. I have a serious obsession. I have a shoe obsession.

I think it would be safe to say it is a borderline addiction. I try to keep myself under control by giving a pair away to D.I. for every pair I buy... that way I am giving back a little... but nevertheless, still borderline addiction, I think. Points, flats, heels, wedges- love 'em all.

So, I have put together some pictures of my favorite shoes this season. Please ignore my feet- they are in desperate need of some tender love and care. Anyone?




I am a size 5 1/2 - 6 if you'd like to check out a pair.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i would like to check out a pair!

Darcie said...

You're so funny Carly. My very favorites are the red flat slip-ons with the little buckles near the toes. So cute.