Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Bored

I am at work right now and for some reason (well a lot of reasons), I just cannot focus. So, I need to do something to pass the time...

Here are some of the many reasons I should be home right now and not working.

-I just got new, crisp, white 1200-thread count sheets. I should be breaking them in.
-I am in the mood for potstickers, which tends to be at least a day-long event.
-I am in the middle of three books. Yes, that's right, three. I need to get them finished so I can start a new one... or two.
-I have not scrapbooked in at least 6 months. I need to get going!
-Carter and I need to go on a bike ride together.
-I just like home. I am kinda a homebody.
-I need to sew my pillow shams, build and upholster a new headboard and hang my curtains.
-I want to snuggle with my bug - Carter Bug.
-I would like to just sit out by the creek in my backyard. We have a creek!
-I miss my Carter.

I know, I know. Many of you are probably surprised- I have become quite domesticated.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Get back to work crazy! Just kidding, working sucks!:) I would want to be home snugglin' with bug too! Nice that you can blog at work though!

Carly said...

true... true. I love how you are the only one that ever comments on my posts. What's up with that PEOPLE READING MY BLOG?!

Darcie said...

Oh.... if you do any of those things, will you call me? Sounds wonderful!