Sunday, May 25, 2008

The ABC's

The ABC's
I've been tagged! Thanks a lot Andrea!

A- Attached or single: Still attached legally... Nuf' said.
B- Best Friend: Andrea and Mommy
C-Cake or Pie: Cake. Oooh... Dairy Queen Ice Cream Cake- with the cookie fudge center!
D-Day: Definitely Sunday
E- Essential Item: Facial Moisturizer
F- Favorite Color: I love them all!
G-Gummi Bears or Worms: Worms- you can slurp 'em!
H-Home town: Syracuse
I- Indulgences: Haaggen Daaz Coffee Ice Cream (although I have not had it in a few months- I could not convince myself any longer that it was just coffee flavoring!), massages and sleeping in.
J- January or July?: Pre-Carter... January. Post-Carter... July.
K-Kids: One amazing child who is the epitomy of perfection.
L-Life is incomplete without: LOVE. Any form of it.
M- Marriage Date: Non-Applicable. Ha!
N- Number of Siblings: 4 brothers-Aaron, Brandon, Ethan & Kyle. 2 sisters-Angie & Andrea.
O- Oranges or Apples: Oranges! Oh and I love orange juice with tons of pulp in it!
P- Phobias or Fears: Spiders, sharks and jellyfish. And being locked in a car trunk. Which did happen once (You remember that Andrea? Girls Camp at Ophir? Yup, you did it).
Q- Quote: Gordon B. Hinckley - “It isn’t as bad as you sometimes think it is. If we will put our trust in Him, if we will pray to Him, if we will live worthy of His blessings, He will hear our prayers.”
R- Reason To Smile: I'm blessed. :)
S- Season: That's a toss-up between Spring and Fall.
T- Tag Three: Amee, Darcie and Kacie
U- Unknown fact about me: I am pretty much an open book!
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: I was a vegetarian until I became pregnant. All I wanted was red meat! Now, I am leaning back towards vegetarianism.
W- Worst Habit: I sometimes impulsively cut my own bangs... with small eyebrow grooming scissors nonetheless!
X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasounds are great if there is a baby in there!
Y-Your favorite food: I have pretty much been obsessed with Thai food. Yellow Curry Chicken and Tofu Pad Thai! YUM! The best!
Z: Zodiac Sign: Gemini

How do I tag?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ha! It was kind of fun to do the ABC thing though right! About the whole locked in a car trunk...I would never be so mean! I think you made it up!:)