Sunday, February 1, 2009

Emiko & Yuitchi

My dear friend Emiko came to Salt Lake City to visit for a week from Japan. She got married last year and this is the first time we met her husband, Yuitchi.

Have you ever just met someone and you have just felt such a goodness about that person?

I felt that when I first met Emiko over 6 years ago. I felt that again when I met Yuitchi. They were a joy to watch together. They were kind, loving and playful. I am so happy she met an amazing man and that she is so happy... And they look adorable in their matching coats!

They skiied at Snowbasin for a few days and had a great time. We went to dinner at Red Robin (Naturally, Emiko's favorite American restaurant, known for the Banzai Burger) and talked and laughed for hours.

Emiko and Yuitchi adored Carter and although he was shy around them, it was all he could talk about for days after. He wanted to go to Japan to see Emiko and Yuitchi. We are planning in the next couple years to either go to Japan or to meet up in Hawaii.

Emiko, I miss you already and I can't wait to see you again! Yuitchi, thank you for being so good to my dear friend and thank you for putting up with our crazy American ways!





No comments: