Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Easter Festivites

We had a great Easter weekend. Saturday we did an Easter egg hunt with the cousins (all 3 of 'em) and a Easter Brunch. Good food, Good fun, baaaddd brownies.

On Sunday morning, I woke Carter up and told him that it was Easter morning. I said "The Easter Bunny left you something!" Carter was dead asleep until I said that then He popped right up and said very clearly, alert and enthusiastically, "Thank You".

He quickly got out of bed, went to the living room and ran straight for his basket chuck full o' goodies. He completely bipassed the brand new shiny bike. He didn't even notice! I sat there and tried to guess how long it would take for him to notice it but I just couldn't contain myself, so I directed him towards it. He loved it!

Carter in his Easter Sunday Clothes.

No comments: