Saturday, February 9, 2008

It's been a bad day...

Today Carter slept in, so that means I did too.
I did not work today.
I ate Strawberry Frosted Mini-Wheats.
I woke up to a clean house because I stayed up late last night cleaning it.
I worked out at the gym (can you say endorphins?).
I had an incredibly good hair day.
I went to the City Library and partook of delicious asian food for the Chinese New Year for free.
It is the year of the Rat, which I happen to be.
I bought some really cute jeans for Carter at Old Navy for $6 bucks.
I took a nap.
I fixed the internet which has been broken since Wednesday.

It appears that I would've had a great day, but not so much. Carter has been very... well, lets say challenging. He is always so perfect that if he has an off-day, it turns my world upside down! I finally had to just tell him to go get in his bed and go to sleep.

Thank goodness for naptime and bedtime!

No comments: