Friday, August 7, 2009

Summer Update

Ok, so I have to admit that I have been a little distracted the last couple months and therefore, lax on my blogging. This summer has been a lot busier than that of 2008. Definitely more work; less play. So here is my summer update:

Carter

Carter goes to school Mondays, Thursdays and Fridays. He really likes school and he loves to be around other kids. He especially enjoys Fridays at school because it is Water Day! He loves to swim! He can write CARTER, MOM, CARROT and CARLY all by himself. He likes to watch Hannah Montana (Yeah, I know) and also likes to kick his soccer ball around. He loves cats; especially Bella, Zoe, Winnie, Chloe, Jack, Emerson and Luna. Carter enjoys spending time with his Grammy and Grandpa and his Nana and Papa. He did get to spend the 24th of July up at his Grammy and Grandpa's cabin. He had many adventures and he even caught his first fish! Oh and the most important news of all... Carter's hair has almost completely grown back out! I know many will be relieved to hear this good news. Carter is a happy, loving and well-behaved child. He brings so much light and joy into my life.





Carly

I have been working full-time at SkinCareRX for the last month. It has been hectic, but I think I have done pretty well. Anyone that knows me, knows I have never been a morning person. Ever. Thanks to my new full-time schedule, I am an EARLY BIRD! It has been fantastic! Waking up at 5:00am and going to bed at 10:00pm- its a life I have never known! I have been extremely busy at the gym. First time in my life actually and I have loved it! I have had some physical results, but more importantly, my health and well-being has improved so much. I have ventured out a little more on the singles scene. It has been quite the adventure and I am sure will continue to be. I have not had a vacation and it will be a while before I do... fingers crossed for Japan in the Fall of 2010. I have started dancing again on my own. Just turn on music and dance. It is something that I haven't done for years and its been wonderful to get in touch with that part of me again. I love to take photographs. I did an engagement session for one of my BFF's, Joanie. To check out those, go to www.carlywphotography.blogspot.com . I will be taking her bridals this weekend also. So, a very busy summer!



I only had 2 pictures of just me; this one or one of me dancing in the night... in my swimsuit. I opted for this one.

No comments: