Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Christmas Surprise

My former MIL and FIL surprised me with a GORGEOUS, brand new, shiny washer and dryer. That's right my friends- a high-efficiency, front-loading washer and dryer. I cannot even begin to express my love for these things. It was only a week ago that my one day off was devoted entirely to doing laundry at Mom's house. Not anymore. I can throw one load in at night and wake up to clean clothes. I no longer have loads and loads to do at one time. It is a beautiful thing!

Jim & Carol, Thank you a THOUSAND times! I LOVE them!

2 comments:

Amee said...

babe i am so happy for you!!! actually i am really jealous dragging laundry to the parentals house is such a pain in the butt. maybe i will drag my laundry to your house from now on. ha ha ha

Anonymous said...

I love them! They are shiny and pretty. Thanks for um...posting a comment on my sad blog. Where is the love?! I don't know if it will change things though. We shall see.