Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Carter and I had our pictures taken at a orchard in Provo. The talented Wendy of Bluelily Photography did an INCREDIBLE job with Carter and managed to snap a plethora of amazing pictures in just 20 minutes- even with a wardrobe change half-way through!

I am so excited! I just received the proofs today! Unfortunately, I can't post the pictures to get help deciding which ones to choose (really I have about 30 to choose from!). But, Wendy did put some on her blog so I will post them here. Enjoy!


5 comments:

Amee said...

babe these are so cute! i want one to put in my house!!!!

Darcie said...

Great shots Carly, your hair is absolutely beautiful! Also, congrats to your mom and Michael as well, your mom looks just like you! And LOOVED you and Carter's halloween costumes. You're so creative. Miss you!

Christine Anne & Michael Jon said...

I am so glad that I was there when you and Carter got your pics taken. Thanks for sharing the proofs with me - you can see on Carter's face how much he loves his mama. So proud of you little girl!
Love, Mom.

Anonymous said...

Hey Sisner! Seriously, I think I might cry again. The pictures are so beautiful and they perfectly capture the love of a beautiful Mother and her adorable son. I love you!

eMily eLiZaBeTh said...

Hey babe, love the blog. i cant beleve how big carter is!! we miss you:)